Monday, November 5, 2012

Green Indies













Today I got some more indies for you. It's GlimmerbyErica Green With Envy and Girly Bits Monster Mash from the 2012 Halloween Collection.
 

 


Erica describes Green With Envy as "a gorgeous green and gold polish that has some holo diamonds too. It will make all your friends "green with envy!!" It has emerald green micro fine glitter, gold micro glitter, emerald green hexes, small gold squares, round gold holos and diamond holos". (Source: GlimmerbyErica Etsy Shop)
This polish really is gorgeous!


 


Monster Mash is described as "a clear (but very slightly tinted green, for extra creepiness) base packed with green, gold and black hexes, squares and shreds". 


I started with three coats of Barielle's Polished Princess, a shimmery grass green.


 



 



Then I added one coat of Monster Mash on all but the ring finger, where I used one coat of Green With Envy instead.






I finished with two coats of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer, which was enough for Monster Mash. Green With Envy could have used a third coat, it still felt a little gritty.


Green With Envy


Green With Envy is a real glitter bomb, it's only one single coat, and you can hardly see the base color beneath it. It required some dabbing, but that's pretty normal with such dense glitter.



Monster Mash

I'm not that much into Monster Mash however. It didn't do much for me. I guess I have to try it over a darker base color, I think it will look better.


Green With Envy can be bought at Erica's etsy shop, but it will be discontinued, and there's only one bottle left. You can buy Monster Mash at Harlow & Co. or at Llarowe.

2 comments:

  1. PERFECT for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. But I'd say it's still wearable all year round.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...