Monday, November 12, 2012

Witch Way?






 



Today I've got another KBShimmer polish for you. This is Witch Way?, "a deep grape color full of holographic glitters made to mimic those diamond like stars."
(Source: KBShimmer Shop).



 


As it is a jelly polish, it's pretty sheer. I used four coats, because I can't stand a visible nail line. I even hate it when I hold my hands in front of a lamp and see the light slightly through the tips. If you're not as fussy as I am with the visible nail line, you could get away with three coats. The polish would probably even look better with three coats, as it turned almost black with four. But the glitters are still very visible, and it really looks like the night sky. A stunning polish! I finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer for a glassy smooth finish.





Yes, I bumped into the coffee table with my index finger before the polish was dry. Please ignore it.


Galaxy nails in a bottle


Witch Way? is part of the fall collection an can be bought at the KBShimmer shop or at Harlow & Co., but there it's sold out at the moment. Follow Harlow & Co. on Facebook for restock info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...