Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Something About Merry





Another Christmas polish today, and this time a really christmas-y one: ILoveNailpolish Something About Merry.





I started with OPI Thanks A Windmillion (Holland Collection). Thanks A Windmillion is a light sage green creme. Formula was a little thin, leaning on runny, and it's opaque in three coats.





Then I added one dabbed coat of ILoveNailpolish Something About Merry, "the product of an unbelievably perfect ratio of green, red, and white glitters. Scientists can’t even explain how this came together the way it did!"
(Source: ILoveNailpolish)





In addition to the red, white and green glitters there are also some semi-translucent yellow-ish glitters.  Application was easy, the glitters spread evenly with some dabbing. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.






 





ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy.




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...