Friday, May 17, 2013

Agro Street Magic





I used my stamping gear again :-)





My base color is China Glaze Agro (Hunger Games Collection), a gorgeous olive green with a strong golden shimmer. Pictures show two coats.








Then I added one coat of Girly Bits Street Magic a color-shifting topcoat that shifts from orange over gold to green. Street Magic gave the shimmery Agro even more depth and a fascinating chameleon effect.









 

As finishing move, I stamped a giraffe pattern with Bunde Monster plate BM-313 and Barry M Gold Foil and sealed it with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.














Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.



6 comments:

  1. Das Stamping sieht genial aus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelovelove<333
    hast zwei neue leserinnen:)
    *discodiscopartyparty*
    liebste grüße vom bodensee<333
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo! Ich freue mich über jede neue Leserin, und über eine so hübsche Katze erst recht ;-) Liebste Grüsse vom Vierwaldstättersee

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...