Monday, May 13, 2013

Breathing Underwater






Today's polish is WingDustCollections Breathing Under Water.







Breathing Unter Water is a "deep blue jelly with multi-shaped periwinkle, blue, and brown glitters in all sizes"
(Source: WingDustCollections)

The jelly base is highly pigmented and opaque with two coats. I used three to add some more depth and had no issues with application.I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Gliter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.















WingDustCollections polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...