Monday, May 6, 2013

Green and Gold Fail






I'm not really happy with this mani. I'd say, I consider it a fail, but I'll show you nonetheless.





I started with two coats of Essence Walk on the wild side, a dark green with lighter green shimmer and glass flakes. On my ring finger I used three coats of OPI Designer... de better (Muppets Collection), a gold/silver/copper foil polish.







Using the saran wrap method, I added some Designer... De Better on the Essence polish.

 


After that, I stamped, using Magno Nails plate A57 and L'Oréal Chrome Shine 343. It's a really old gold metallic polish. I think I bought this one more than ten years ago, but it still works. Actually, I guess it was still a little too thin to be used as a stamping polish. On my ring finger, I used Walk on the wild side as stamping polish.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...