Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sunday Funday for Luigi





I let my boyfriend chose my polish again, this is what he chose this time.




My base color is China Glaze Sunday Funday (Avant Garden Collection), a bright, vibrant sky blue creme. I used three coats for full opacity.





On top of Sunday Funday I dabbed one coat of Dollish Polish Go Luigi! (Super Mario Bros. Collection). "This lanky sidekick is always there to help out Mario whenever he needs it! Just like Mario, this shade matches his clothing of blue overalls and Green shirt, this polish is chunk full varying sized Blue & Green glitter and large holographic stars that give Luigi invincibility...and maybe your nails too!"
(Source: Dollish Polish)




The stars needed a little fishing, but apart from that, application was easy. I finished with one coat od Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.













Dollish Polish are available at their store, at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...