Monday, November 25, 2013

Tricks Of Smoke And Ashes






Today's mani is another "boyfriend mani", where I let him choose the polishes.





My base color is China Glaze Smoke And Ashes (Capitol Colours Collection), a blackened polish with lots of emerald and blue glass fleck shimmer. Smoke And Ashes is very pigmented, I only used one coat and it was completely opaque. No need for a second coat with this one.









On top of Smoke And Ashes I added one coat of Happy Hands Tricks Are Things A Whore Does For Money... Or Candy, a clear base filled with small silver hexes, medium silver holographic hexes, gold squares and gold stars.




The glitters spread very easily, no dabbing needed. The gold stars weren't really "jumping ot of the bottle", but I got five of them on my nails. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat, and the only glitters I could still feel were the stars.













Happy Hands polishes are sold on Etsy , at their own shop and at Harlow & Co.
Tricks... seems to be discontinued. 

2 comments:

  1. Smoke and Ashes ist so wunderschön. Wenn mich nicht alles täuscht (ist ja schon etwas her) war das doch ursprünglich auch der Katniss-Lack *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es ist gemäss Google auf jeden Fall der District 12 Lack, und da kommt Katniss her, also wird es wohl der Katniss-Lack sein :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...