Monday, December 30, 2013

Lady Goodman





If you've been reading my blog for some time, you'll realise that today's polish is not a typical Aglaya-polish. But sometimes even I feel a little girly... ;-)




Kristi, the creator of Happy Hands polishes, describes Lady Goodman as "A soft lavender jelly with pink, gold, and purple glitter." I'd call the jelly base a soft pink, not lavender. The pink hexes and the purple squares are holographic and give the polish an extra sparkle.

Application was easy, I used three coats for opacity. I bought my bottle about a year ago, and it still has the old, stinky base. As far as I know, Kristi changed the base, so the never versions don't stink anymore (which is great, as the smell of the old ones really is aweful...)













Happy Hands polishes are sold on Etsy , at their own shop and at Harlow & Co.  

8 comments:

  1. Ui, Zuckerwattewunderland :) Daran musste ich bei dem Lack zuerst denken :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stimmt, der erinnert wirklich an einen riesigen Haufen Süssigkeiten :-)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! I still need to wear mine. I haven't noticed if my bottle smells or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yours does not, the smell reminds a lot of... well, dentist ;-)

      Delete
  3. Aw, this is so precious, I like it a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha indeed a rarety on your nails but this is a particularly sweet and cute number! And YAY for an amended formula, I never went back to wearing Happy Hands again due to the smell - and the thickness <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the new formula, you should be absolutely safe to try them again :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...