Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Box, Indied - He Loves Me Not





The next polish of the february "A Box, Indied" is Black Cat Lacquer He Loves me Not





He Loves me Not is a fuchsia leaning purple jelly with lots of tiny blue glitters. The first coat looked hot pink, with tree coats, like I was wearing, the color turns more purple. He Loves me Not dries to a satin matte finish, but I forgot to take pictures before adding topcoat, sorry about that.





Then I used a England Ophelia (Gothic Beauties Collection, already shown here) and Pueen plate 55 to add this circle/dot pattern. The Gothic Beauties aren't as opaque as all the other a England polishes, so the stamping looked more like a half translucent black, and the purple shimmer of Ophelia wasn't visible at all.














a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.


Black Cat Lacquer are available at their own store (US and Canada), at MeiMei's Signatures and at Anjo Beauty. He Loves Me Not was exclusive to the february "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

2 comments:

  1. Love the stamping, however I was quite surprised about myself how much I liked He Loves Me Not on its own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! Well, let's say, I didn't dislike it as much as I expected ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...