Saturday, March 8, 2014

Color Of Gold Fever






Today I have another "boyfriend mani" to show you, he chose gold this time.




As base color I used Catrice Colour Of Honor (Revoltaire Limited Edition), a yellow toned gold shimmer. The finish is on the frosty side, so some brushstrokes can't be avoided, but nothing too bad. The first coat was very sheer, I expected to need at least four coats for opacity, but was pleasantly surprised when it reached perfection with three.





Then I added a glitter gradient using Essence Gold Fever, a clear polish filled with tiny gold and red glitters. One coat of Riva Glossy Glam topcoat finished this mani.











4 comments:

  1. Sehr schön. So feiner Glitzer am Nagelbett scheint momentan Trend zu sein, hab ich jetzt schon drei Mal in meinem Dashboard gesehen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ja, solche Glitter Gradients scheinen wirklich Trend zu sein :-)

      Delete
  2. Cute! And it's an interesting shade of gold, very yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, which makes it a little difficult to wear, not everyone looks good in gold this yellow (my fingers tend to look a little too red...)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...