Thursday, May 15, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Texture






It's thursday again - this week's theme is texture.

If have to admit, this time I cheated a little, one of the polishes I used is only 7 months old. But since the "theme-polish", the textured one, is older than a year, I guess that's ok.





My base color (the younger one) is Rival de Loop Perfect Rainbow, a duochrome foil shifting from pink to blue. Perfect Rainbow is quite sheer, but the color-shifting foil particles hid that it still wasn't completely opaque after three coats.

On my middle finger I used two coats of P2 Seductive (Sand Style), a bordeaux textured polish with a plum base and some gold glitter particles.

On my ring finger and thumb I used Seductive with star nail vinyls over Perfect Rainbow.




















More textured manis below



4 comments:

  1. The P2 polish is simply fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! P2 has a lot of awesome polishes. Too bad I can't get them here in Switzerland, but I'll be in Germany for a couple of days soon, so I'll buy a lot of polish then ;-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, sowas schönes hab ich ja noch nie gesehen. Wer hätte gedacht, dass Sandlack auf normalem Lack so toll wirkt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da werde ich ja gleich rot. Vielen lieben Dank für das tolle Kompliment, Wiebke <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...