Monday, May 26, 2014

Nostalgia Holo





It's time for another multichrome mani. This time, I used ILoveNailPolish Nostalgia (holo version).





Nostalgia (H) shifts from a pink leaning read over yellow and green and blue in extreme angles. The holo effect is pretty subtle, but clearly visible in sunlight or direct lamp light. Three thin coats provided opacity.










Direct lamp light


under water


On my accent nails I used Nostalgia (H) plus three other ILoveNailPolish holo multichromes (Birefringence, Cygnus Loop and Mutagen, each in the (H) version) with two different dotting tools over a black creme (one coat of aEngland Camelot). One coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer finished this mani.




ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.   


10 comments:

  1. The shift on this is just amazing! Love the multichrome dots as well--what an awesome accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elizabeth, I'm glad you like it <3

      Delete
  2. Ja, du hast ja auch immer tolle Fotos :) Ich leg mir bestimmt auch bald eins zu! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das 40mm kann ich wirklich absolut empfehlen, es ist jeden Cent wert :-)

      Delete
  3. I am lost for words :-O Watch and learn so-called holographic nail lacquers, THIS is holo! Gorgeous! The whole nail art looks absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Melissa <3
      ILNP has become a big name in the holo and multichrome polish range (especially for holo multichromes like this one), and with good cause :-)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely beautiful - your accent nail is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon <3
      I got the inspiration for the accent nail from IG, but as the nail turned out so completely different from what I originally intended, I didn't link the inspiration ;-)

      Delete
  5. Geil. Tupfen sind immer gut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...