Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Slater Service





For today I have a stamped holo mani with two ILoveNailPolish polishes to show you.




As base color I used three thin coats of Bottle Service, a sand colored holo with a slight pink shimmer (I wasn't really able to capture the pink shimmer, sorry for that).





Then I used Bundle Monster plate BM-018 and A.C. Slater, a grey-ish brown holo, to add this circle pattern. One coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer finished this mani.












ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful - as always ;-) - I NEED Bottle Service (if available still) - I already used Slater and loved it - so unique!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you need it. Office-appropriate holo - yes, please!

      Delete
  2. The design is almost hypnotizing, love it! And great color choice, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa! Some days, I just feel like wearing something neutral between all my blues and greens :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...