Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cold Fusion






If you read other nail blogs, I'm sure you've already seen lots of pictures of the I Love NailPolish multichrome flakies. Today it's my turn to show you one of them, Cold Fusion.




As base color I used Essie Hide & Go Chic, a vibrant medium blue. Two coats were enough for opacity, no topcoat used for the picture below.




ILNP describe Cold Fusion as "a super cool Ultra Chrome Flakie that's a must have! Shifting through hues of blue, teal, and even purple, Cold Fusion doesn't disappoint!" I added one coat over Hide & Go Chic and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.


6 comments:

  1. Woah, I love the green tinge in it! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination. Cold Fusion is a stunning polish indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It Looks like you put some metalic foil on your nails ;-) The Blue alone is a wonderful Color but Cold Fusion gives it the oh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it basically is some multichrome metallic foil in a clear base ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...