Monday, June 1, 2015

A Box, Indied - Luke, I Am Your Father





The next polish of the Star Wars themed may "A Box, Indied" is Luke, I Am Your Father by Colors by Llarowe.





Luke, I Am Your Father is an anthracite colored linear holo with tiny black glitter particles. I used three coats on my pinkie and index finger. On my other fingers I started with three coats of LynBDesigns Eloquent Dust, a light grey polish with a subtle blue shimmer. For the stamping, I used DRK stamping plate DRK-D and Luke, I Am Your Father. As always, I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


















Lyn B Designs polishes are available on Etsy.


Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co. Luke, I Am Your Father is exclusive to the may "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...