Saturday, July 4, 2015

Red, White and Blue




Happy 4th of July to my american readers! This one's for you.





The polish I used is LynBDesigns Barefoot On The Moon, a navy blue shimmer with small red and white hexes, silver microglitter and small blue holographic bar glitter. I used three coats and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.





For my accent nail I started with a base of Essie Blanc (two coats). For the water marble I used Essie Blanc, Essie Size Matters and OPI I Saw... You Saw... We Saw... Warsaw. Again, I used one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.










LynBDesigns polishes are available on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. The index finger looks so wonderfully strange and awesome!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The index? Did you mean the accent nail (on my ring finger)? Thank you so much!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...