Friday, October 16, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Geeks







It's time for the next challenge mani with the theme geek. I consider myself 100% geeky, and I had a hard time to chose between the tons of sci fi and fantasy books, movies and TV shows I love. In the end, I decided to recreate Work Play Polish's Star Trek mani (or at least something like it).





The colors I used are Catrice Earnie & Birdy (yellow), Catrice It's All I Can Blue (blue), Essie Size Matters (red), P2 Eternal (black) and Barry M. Gold Foil (gold). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the mani.














3 comments:

  1. I won't lie, just looking at the pictures I didn't get the reference, oops :-) Cute idea though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you just have to be a Trekkie to get it ;-)

      Delete
    2. I actually did watch it a bit when I was a kid, but not enough to qualify as a Trekkie :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...