Friday, November 27, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Cartoons&Comics







Cartoons and comics are this week's challenge theme. Can you guess what my choice was?





For this mani I used four polishes: P2 Eternal (black), Catrice Earnie&Birdie (yellow), Catrice Rockby (red) and Max Factor Bright Orange (duh). The stamping plates I used are Bundle Monster BM-223 and BM-411. I finished with one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat.















Have you recognised the comic? It's Calvin and Hobbes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE this :-D All the colors and patterns work so well together, love how you did this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...