Monday, November 23, 2015

Icebraker Dare






We had the first snow this weekend, so it's the perfect time to show you this wintery combo.





As base color I used Essence Icebraker (Ice Ice Baby Limited Edition), a cerulean blue polish with pink shimmer. This one is very sheer, I used three coats but the polish still wasn't opaque...




The glitter topper is Dollish Polish I Triple Dog Dare Ya!, a clear base filled with silver holographic glitters in various forms, bars, hexes and irregular shards. I dabbed on one coat and finished woth one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat.












 Dollish Polish are available at their store and at Overall Beauty.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...