Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year everyone! With my first blogpost of 2016, I want to show you my last mani of 2015, my NYE mani.




I decided to go for a very (very) subtle fireworks design. aEngland Tess D'Urberville (shown here) as base coat, ILNP Mutagen (shown here in the holo version) as stamping polish, and Bundle Monster BM-H14 as stamping plate are the items I used, plus one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat.













ILNP polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...