Friday, February 19, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Red






Red is this week's color, and my personal prompt is pattern on pattern.





My base color is Catrice Allure (Thrilling Me Softly Limited Edition), a cherry red jelly with a subtle shimmer. This one's quite sheer, three coats were barely enough for opacity.







For the double pattern I used Essence stamping polish in silver and P2 Eternal, the stamping plates are UberChic Beauty 1-03 and LilyAnna 02. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani. I'm not quite sure if this mani reminds me  more of ladybugs or Minnie Mouse, what do you think?













2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...