Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - schwarz





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is black.





Bad Wolf by Lucky 13 is a Doctor Who themed black jelly polish with silver holographic microglitter. Bad Wolf is very sheer, I used four coats and it still wasn't completely opaque. I probably should have used a creme base under it.





On top of Bad Wolf I stamped using Barry M. Silver Foil and MoYou London Pro Collection XL plate 18 and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












Lucky 13 Lacquer are available at their own shop and at Mei Mei's Signatures.

4 comments:

  1. Bad wolf is so pretty! and the combo with the silver chrome is super interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Nati. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to keep Bad Wolf though. It is gorgeous, but the four coats and still not opaque kind of bother me...

      Delete
  2. Looks really good! Almost like an optical illusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, that's exactly why I bought this stamping plate :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...