Friday, June 24, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Coral & White







It's time for the next 40 Great Nail Art Ideas mani, this week with the colors coral and white. My personal pattern prompt is stripes.





I started with two coats of Essie Blanc, my usual white nail art base. When the base was completely dry, I added some straight Nail Vinyls and added one generous coat of Essence Va-Va-Voom, a vivid, almost neon coral polish that dries to a semi-matte finish, plus one coat of KSBhimmer Clearly On Top after removing the vinyls.














2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Very original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! That's the great thing about nail art, you can go for a simple, clean graphic look like this one, and the next day with romantic laces or whatever :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...