Monday, June 13, 2016

Born Pretty Store Nail Vinyls





Born Pretty store offered me some nail vinyls I want to show you today, thank you so much, Born Pretty Store! I know the colors don't match the season at all, but I was wearing this mani a week ago, when we already had about 10 days of rain every day, so it felt more loke autumn than early summer...








I started with three coats of OPI Samoan Sands, a peach toned nude jelly.





I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to speed up drying, and once my base was completely dry, I stuck on the nails vinyls, added one thick coat of Mentality Polish Carpe, a foil polish shifting from a pinkish red to a brownish gold, and removed the vinyls. Another coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the newly added leaves. The nail vinyls are quite sturdy but tear easily, so once you placed them, you can't remove them without tearing. No reuse with this ones, sadly. You can get the vinyls here for 3.99$ a sheet with ten vinyls. There are four different patterns available, I used K-40.














For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail vinyls were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like the end result, very clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty manicure Andrea! I got some vinyls from BPS but I did not have such sharp result, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nati! I remember your mani, you didn't troubles with tearing the vinyls, right? Maybe it depends on the pattern...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...