Monday, August 8, 2016

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-L 006






Today I want to show you a stamping plate Born Pretty Store offered me. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store!





I started with three coats of WingDust Collections Once In A Blue Moon. Once In A Blue Moon is what I call "galaxy nails in a bottle", a dark blue shimmer with green reflexes and silver holo microglitter. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for extra shine.






The stamping plate I used is Born Pretty Store BP-L 006. It has a rectangular shape and a white back, just like the ones from MoYou London, and it's also the same size. The patterns are a little smaller, though, but still large enough for my nails. There are 14 full nail pattern and 8 smaller ones, so you get a lot of different manis out of it. I had no issues using it, the pattern transferred perfectly. The stamping polish I used is MoYou London Surf's Up, a cerulean blue creme. 

If you like this stamping plate, you can get it here for 2.59$












WingDustCollections polishes are available on Etsy.


For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


2 comments:

  1. Woaaaah, Once In A Blue Moon is gorgeous! Definitely reminded me of the universe. Been watching a lot of Cosmos... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...