Monday, December 12, 2016

Born Pretty Store Magnet Pen






Today I want to show you the Magnet Pen Born Pretty Store sent me to review. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store!












I used the magnet pen on OPI Is That Silva?, a silver magnetic polish with holo glitters. It's very simple to use, just hold it over the wet magnetic polish and "draw" your pattern (I used a zig zag pattern) over the nail as close as you can without touching the polish. I first used it on a different polish and it didn't work, so I thought the pen just didn't do its job. But then I realised it was the polish that just didn't react to the magnet. With the OPI, it worked perfectly. You can get the pen here for 2.09$.















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The Magnet Pen was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...