Monday, January 30, 2017

Ink Blue Diamond Necklace





It's icy cold here in Switzerland, so I matched the weather with my nails with this iridescent blue combo.




My base color is Kiko 335 Ink Blue, a royal blue jelly. The polish is quite sheer, as jellies usually are. The picture shows three coats (no topcoat, the shine comes from the Kiko).





Then I added one coat of Pretty & Polished The Diamond Necklace Affair. It has a clear base filled with duochrome hexes and bars, shifting from aqua to blue, silver hexes and iridescent shard glitters, plus some silver microglitter. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a glassy finish.
















Pretty & Polished are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...