Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - grau






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is grey.





My base polish is Girly Bits Peel Here, a medium grey with a subtle holo shimmer. I used three coats for opacity.







On top of Peek Here I added one coat of Girly Bits A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed. This clear based topper is filled with silver and mulitcolored holo microglitters. This polish is so sparkly, my camera completely freaked out and didn't know where to focus. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani a smooth finish.













Girly Bits polishes are available at her own store, Harlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...