Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - petrol






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is teal.





My teal polish is Different Dimension Helix Nebula, a teal jelly with scattered holo glitters and color shifting hex glitters, shifting from green over orange to red. Sadly, the color shift didn't really transfer to the nails, as you can see in my pictures. The scattered holo pieces are clearly visible, the hex glitters stay mostly hidden and are only visible in a certain angle. I used three coats for opacity and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. 








Different Dimension polishes can be found at their own shop and at Hypnotic Polish


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! You're definitely right--the color in the bottle definitely didn't translate to the nails. But still, the nail polish on your nails is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki! I really liked wearing it (I would have preferred the "bottle look", though).

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...