Friday, April 14, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: pastel to bold gradient with something on top








This week, a gradient was asked by the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge.





I sponged the gradient over a white base (MoYou London White Knight) using Essie Rock The Boat and Bouncer It's Me. For the "on top" part I chose Yes Love F15, a clear based glitter topper with aqua and pink hexes plus small pink holo bar glitters. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani a smooth finish.














2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Blue is my favourite color and i would love to paint my nails like this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...