Friday, April 28, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Work appropriate nail art




 


Work appropriate nail art is this week's challenge theme. I'm in the lucky position to be usually able to wear what I want on my nails. Most of the manis I show on the blog, I wore to work. But a couple of times a year I have a meeting where I can't wear blue, purple or green, and that's when I wear something like this.





My base color is Pahlish Slow Like Honey. This polish has a subtle shimmer in green and pink that didn't really want to show in the pictures. The base color is quite interesting, looking a cool toned beige in some lighting, pale mauve or even lavender in other. I used two coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used China Glaze Goldie But Goodie and MoYou London Pro Collection plate 03. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...