Monday, May 22, 2017

Blue Addicted






Today's polish is Essence Blue Addicted.






Blue Addicted has a dark blue jelly base with aqua and green hex glitters and blue microglitter. My bottle is quite old, they haven't used this design for years now, so the three coats I used dried quite gritty and the polis was somewhat gloopy (You can see in the bottle shot, that about one third of the poish is gone, but I've only used it once. A lot of it must have evaporated over the years). I can't promise it, but I guess a newer bottle might be smoother. I added two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a smooth finish.

















2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...