Monday, May 8, 2017

Steeling Diamonds





Today I want to show you Emily de Molly's Steeling Diamonds.






Steeling Diamonds has a light grey jelly base with strong blue undertones. The polish is filled with white, aqua and charcoal hex glitters and silver holographic diamonds. I used three coats for opacity and added two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top, since Steeling Diamonds dried a little gritty.













Emily de Molly polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop (Australia only) and at a lot of international stockists. Sadly, Steeling Diamonds seems to be discontinued, I couldn't find it in the shops anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...