Friday, June 23, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Going On Holiday








Going on holiday is this week's challenge theme. I'm not much of a beach person, so going on holiday means skiing or city trips for me. With our current heatwave here in Switzerland, I really didn't feel like snowflakes on my nails, so a city trip mani it is ;-)





My base color is ILNP Clever Girl, a light blue/grey holo with a pretty prominent gold sheen. I used three coats plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.




For the stamping I used Moyra stamping plate 01 Globetrotter and China Glaze Little Drummer Boy. Another coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...