Monday, June 12, 2017

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-L059





Born Pretty Store offered me soe new items, and the stamping plate BP-L059 is the first I want to show you. Thank you so much Born Pretty Store for this opportunity!







As base color I used two medium coats of Essie Take It Outside (shown here), a greige creme with purple/lilac undertones. For the stamping I used MoYou London White Knight and the Born Pretty Store plate. Sadly, this was the first BPS plate I wasn't happy with at all. The engravings are way too shallow, so I wasn't able to pick up the designs properly (as you might know, I stamp my nails at least once a week, so I know it's not due to my technique, the stamper or the polish...). I tried five different designs, but had the same problems with all of them. The plate has the same size as the MoYou plates, and also a white plastic back. You can get it here for 2.99$, but honestly, I can't really recommend it.









For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...