Monday, August 14, 2017

Born Pretty Store Flower Nail Stickers






The next Born Pretty Store item I want to show you are some golden flower nail stickers. Thank you Born Pretty Store for offering these!






As base color I used Essence Black Cats Wanted (Midnight Masquerade Limited Edition), a green jelly polish with lots of tiny glitters shifting from purple to green. I used three coats.





The nail stickers come in a sheet and you can cut out the patters just how you want them. Just remove the back foil and stick them on your nails. Sadly, they don't stick well at all. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for protection, but as you can see, they soon started to peel off at the edges. I took a shower some hours after I did my nails, and I just could easily peel off all the stickers. So sadly, I can't recommend them (or at least not if you're planning on acutally wearing the mani...). If you still want to try them, you can get theme here for 1.49$.




 



For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail stickers were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...