Friday, December 22, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Christmas Childhood Memories









Christmas is very near, and thus this week's challenge theme is Christmas childhood memories.





In Switzerland, Christmas celebrations start on december 24th. We always celebrated the 24th at home (still do at my parents home) and the 25th at my grandparents (they passed away a couple of years ago). When I was a child, my grandparents had this big house and the Christmas tree was in the huge living room. The doors to the living room were closed when we arrived, and we had to wait until they rang a silver bell to show that Christ Child had arrived with the presents (here it's not Santa who brings the presents, but baby Jesus). Then we could open the door, admire the tree and open our presents. So my nails show the tree, the bell, Christ Child and a present.

My base color is aEngland Virgin Queen, for the stampings I used MoYou London Black Knight, White Knight, Café Au Lait and It's A Date, Barry M. Silver Foil, Born Pretty Store Stamping polish no. 5 and 343, Born Pretty Store stamping plate BPL-032, MoYou London stamping plates Festive Collection 03 and Artist Collection 10 (and of course KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat).



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...