Friday, December 8, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Insects and/or Bugs








For this week, the challenge theme is insects. I don't like most insects, they just have too many legs for my liking. But I really like butterflies, they're just beautiful! So butterfly it is for this challenge.





As base color I used three coats of a multichrome Enchanted Polish. I can't tell you which one it is, it came without a name tag, and I bought it so long ago, I just can't remember the polishes I ordered back then. But it shifts from magenta over copper to gold and contains holo glitters, so it might be I Am The Walrus.





For the stamping I used MoYou London Black Night and Pro Collection plate 05. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














4 comments:

  1. I saw a monarch butterfly on my walk this morning, and took a moment to admire how beautiful nature is...you managed to take something beautiful and make it even more stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen a monarch butterfly in real life, I only know them from pictures. They must be beautiful <3

      Delete
  2. I love the color shift on this. Perfect polish pick for a butterfly mani. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...