Monday, January 8, 2018

My Bespoke Psychopath





My Bespoke Psychopath is the name of today's polish and it's by Lyn B. Designs.








My Bespoke Psychopath has a sheer purple jelly base filled with purple, red and silver hexes. Since the base is so sheer, I layered two coats over two coats of OPI Vant To Bite My Neck, a purple creme. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a smooth finish. As usual, my camera "ate" most of the red hues and shows the polish way too blue...
















LynBDesigns polishes are available at their own shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...