Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Classical Aurora







Today's the last day of a cold wave here in Switzerland, so I have some more snowflakes to show you.





My base color is Essie Classical Chliché, a polish I got from my mom for my last birthday. It's a sheer light blue with strong golden shimmer, that gives the polish a greenish look. I used three coats, and as you can see, this one doesn't get completely opaque.





For the snowflakes I used Colour Alike Aurora and B. loves plates B.05 let it snow. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...