Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Indian Summer






It's probably not really the right time to show you a polish called Indian Summer, but well, it's pretty, so that's a good reason to show it out of season, right?





Indian Summer by CrowsToes is a multichrome shifting from blue over purple to a pink-ish red. I used three coats for opacity (no black base needed).





For the stamping I used Lily Anna plate 05 and Barry M. Lilac Foil, then I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.








Crows Toes polishes are available at their own store (US only), Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Color4Nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...